Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Germany At Last!

What an eventful three days in Rome! It definitely feels more like a week, after all the things we've seen and done. As beautiful as that city is, I can honestly say that I'm glad we're done touring - packing in all that history is exhausting. I do apologize for my lack of pictures: I took dozens (if not hundreds) but unfortunately I can't post them at the moment.

Now that we're finally here in Germany, I think I'll get a little more rest, and hopefully be able to display some of the pictures I'm planning to take of this beautiful country. I'm so excited to be here and finally play our concerts! I have to say, though, being with this wonderful family (even for the one night) has made me a little homesick. They are so generous and kind to Kyla S. and myself: they've arranged for us to have our own rooms (which are beautiful!), and kept asking if there was anything they could do for us. I think they'd feed us Sugar-frosted Sugar-O's for breakfast if we asked!

I know that more great memories will be made on this trip, especially with such a wonderful family taking care of us. I can hardly wait to see what this day, in fact this whole week, has in store for me.